Wednesday, October 22, 2008

DCA (Department of Civil Aviation) examination






YOyOYo!! i just finished my dca exam (wednesday noon)
going back to malacca and coming back again on friday evening !!

Completed Engines, Airframe System, Radio Telephony and Human Performance Limitations.
woosh!! quite tiring for me weii...

oh my.. i wanna tell all of u about putrajaya !!
it is so dead over there!!
u cant find coffee shops, Digi shops, all u can see is just buildings!!
u can see houses, apartments !!
but where are all the people??

it gave me the feeling of the show ( I AM LEGEND )
if u guys get ur ass there at night, probably u will meet some zombies...
hahaha...

i hoped all my exam pass in a shot larh weii..

please woiii..hahahha

oh ya.. malaysia seriously spent big money on the city which is pretty scary to me i think..
when i drive around there.. yeer.. creepy!!
the building is huge.. but i think there are only few workers in there...

No comments: