Tuesday, November 4, 2008

sometime is just seriously damm boring


I love the cowS !!
thats me on the right!! wooing my baby cow on the left... wakakakak
i became a cow??

hello people !!
its been awhile since i update my blog...

nothing much lorh nowadays..
studying for DCA exam phase 2 .. its coming !!
very soon i will be FLYING !!!


after exam..
will get briefing for briefing for flying. ( i hope everyone understand )

Instructor said "during this 3 months of flying, u will be flying only 3 hours or 4 per week"

every week, we are only allowed to fly for 3 hours...
which means 7 days and active for only 3 hours??

omg... what am i going to do for the rest of the time???
i will miss my BABY !!!

definition of baby??
errr my sweet heart, my honey, my love, bla bla bla bla.....


wahahah
take this opportunity to wish all my frenz on SAM FINALS all the best...

1) Low En Lin
2) Nur Shereena
3) Ooi Jo Ann
4) Cherly Gan
5) Low Jia Shen
6) Loy Yao Yun



SPECIAL WISHES TO A-LEVELS STUDENTS !!! ALERT **** !!!

MY GAY ASS BUDDY !!

TANG KAH TIM !!! THE PERSON THAT NEEDS ALOT OF ATTENTION !!! MUAXX
oh ya there are other alevels and foundation courses...

aiyar wish everyone the best... hahah

No comments: