Sunday, December 28, 2008

Circuits and landing



I have 10.5hours of flying experience till now
Errr now i am learning how to land a aircraft properly...

well today is the day which i landed in a different situation...

the situation is,
raining..
blur visibility..
at 400ft, i cant see my runway...

thank goodness throttle settings are set higher,
den the water are blown away by the propeller, and i can see the runway a bit more clearer... my

i have no idea why the cool instructor of mine have the guts to sit beside me and let me have all the authorities to land the aircraft.. if i were him, i would rather jump off the plane.. LoL!!

oh ya there is a special guest today which backseat the aircraft i flown...
thats the engineer of the aircraft... Sir Subramaniam(if i not mistaken)

after flying, vroooommmmmmmmmmmmmm back home.. hahha

No comments: