Monday, January 5, 2009

Sweet memories (2008)

Baby shin with the handsome little one
My First car

My Classmates



My very first flight


Me and rui ying


Form 6 for 2 days
Su ann and mua

Standing between the talls

Being a cake lover






outing with princess

Gay boys


My very cute chinese teacher

Back to square one


My primary skul teacher

The gay boy!! (bird boy)



My Gay-est look


Silence is golden


Chup Coca-cola

Everything under my feet




My grandma's bday



Brothers


A sister liked figure

Hari Raya Lunch

Small gathering

National service !! bald me... looking handsome righT?




3 cups!!

MERDEKA!!


Interviewed by Chief instructor









My Potential wife


My Heng Dai #1


My Heng Dai#2

My loveliest ex



Wuuuu i have too many sweet memories last year and oso bitter ones...
sorry i cant upload all my pics..
some of the pics are in the external drive...

i apologized if i never post any pictures of my close frenz...
muaxx to all !!

i warn u guys!! better give me sweeter memories in 2009 !!!

OH wtf!! do u know what??
i never celebrate my birthday last year!!
i was in national service!!
thank goodness there are a nice bunch of frenz in NS bought a cake and
celebrated my bday in Terengganu !!

COUNTING DOWN my bday !! 5 days !!



No comments: