Monday, February 16, 2009

Everyone enjoys being loved

ldWent to Jia shen's party yesterday night, it is actually his farewell kinda thing as he is leaving to australia very soon...

I shall wish u all the best in Australia, i believe u will do wonders over there..
hahha.. and i shall fulfill my promises to you to be mature by now and den..
secondly to not look at young chicks anymore..

Well maybe i should learn how to handle my emotions properly by now..
i find i am a better person now after things happened against me...

I came back to malacca quite late due to the party, but i broke a new record of reaching malacca again.. not really sure whether it is something to be proud of.. but i am sure i remain as a safety driver..


hmmm,
i was chatting with my old buddy..
he remains loyal to his ex after for a very long period of time...

he did everything to get her attention and stuffs, but it is disappointing not to get her responses..
do u think the girl shud react in this way??
i mean its nothing wrong to keep in touch??
well normally i dun get such treatment from my ex...
in fact i am as closed as ever to them without loving nia...

dear readers, do u think that girl shud reply my frenz message ???

do u think a person shud give false hope to someone else??
or not to even give hope ??

according to people, i am quite stuborn,
once my decisions is made, i will do whatever f**k to achieve it...

but i did hurt myself in the end, till now i am still in blurry stage sometimes,
maybe i shud learn how to let go and not to take things to hard...

talking about future..
today few of the pilots gathered in a room, and we did discuss about our future...

if everything goes smoothly as it is,
my personal aim upon reaching 30 years old

- own a sports car (any of the later BMW M3 model) & mini cooper (for my mum or girlfriend)
- own a penthouse or condominum (targetted condos around Subang parade)
- relationship (hmm, how many will bet that i will remain single till 30??)
if i meet someone i love, maybe i will be ready to wed by that time..
- financially stable dy guaa...
- investing on potential properties, personally prefer shop lots =)
- to spread love and help the ppls in need..


lastly - the chorus part from the song title "kiss from a rose"

"there is so much a man can tell you
so much he can say
you remain
my power, my pleasure, my pain
to me your like a growing addiction I can't deny
won't you tell me is it healthy, baby"

No comments: