Sunday, July 19, 2009

ManU match =)

pre match atmosphere

somewhere elizabeth was seating ?? where is she??

outside stadium

camwhore ~~ AHHHH!!! FERGUSON !! only jennhsen will shout k?? i m cool~

still early =(

end of the match


prize giving ceremony


A very interesting match between Manchester United FC and Malaysia XI

the final score is 3-2...
it is considered not bad as Malaysia was expected to be down 4 to 5 goals..
but things turn out to be different...

Malaysia kept Man U in pressure... and fought back to 2-2, before Michael Owen (my all time hero) scored the winning goal for manU...

I donno what is the guy's name, #17 malaysian player, scored twice to level up the score against manU...
credits shud be given to him, me and jenn hsen were making so much noise as he was selfish and not playing well at the beginning of the match, and got booed by the whole stadium !! imagine that ~!

pre-match atmosphere
whoever wears a Malaysia jersey entering the stadium,
gets warm welcome BOOOOOOOO by all the hooligans manU fans !! hahah !!
luckily i wasn wearing Liverpool jersey, i might get kick into the toilet !!

Rooney scored a perfect goal and set up another for Nani...
and owen needless to say scoring a wonderful goal beating the keeper...

malaysia scored 2 wonder goals too...
volley over the keeper, and scored a lucky goal ~~

btw i read ManU official website stated,
they will not be playing against Indonesia on Monday after
bombing in Jakarta nearby the stadium which they are going to play...
the proposal says that ManU will stay back in Malaysia and play another match against
Malaysia XI

there are only two tickets will be on sales by now i guess??
RM 58 and Rm 308...
anyone interested can get it by now??? i guess??
Lol

OH YA !! i didn talk about the emo part before match !!
i was busy handling my bro for his lunch and stuffs,
by time i reach home after settling my bro stuffs, jenn hsen is outside my house waiting for me...

at that time i realized that,

1) i wasn wearing my football jersey
2) my sony T2 battery dried up
3) my binoculars left inside my car
4) my Rayban sunglasses left inside my car too !!

ARGHH !~~

No comments: