Thursday, September 10, 2009

1 year in MFA

I am already here in MFA for a year..
just completed my ground school not long ago..

so its now fly till graduate.. and i finish most of my
theory exams.. left another one or two have to be resit cause i didn't reach the 75 passing mark..

a new batch came in two days ago..
when i pass by their corridors.. and i saw most of them were outside there talking on the phone..
it reminds of me how i was like one year ago.. talking to someone i liked once upon a time..
took me quite a long while to actually forget her..

well life has been good thru out the year..
sometimes ups and sometimes down..

i am delighted nowadays.. cause i been steady recently.. LoL..
just a desperate update anyway.. HAHA.. have a nice day..

OH YA ! ITS EEJUN's BDAY !!! HAPPY BDAY EEJUN !~~

No comments: