Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Colours in my life =)

water colour =)

crayons!

colour pencils!

i was walking around in a stationary shop the other day.. and this 3 things came into my mind..
i remember when i was a kid.. my art teachers will always shake their heads when they see my masterpiece.. !! err maybe my arts are just hahaha terrible horrible and vegetable..

colour pencil was used in pre school, then crayon was used in primary school, finally water colour for high school.. aww i miss time holding colour pencils, crayons and brushes..
i guess the next time i will help my brother do his art work! if not then my children?
qihong junior?? hahaha...

now i know why older people love to say appreciate and enjoy ur life now...
cause now i am at the stage of missing things that i have been thru last time..

friends are now in overseas.. i dont get to see them as often as i could anymore..
but luckily technology bring the world closer.. =)

MSN THUMBS UP !!
FACEBOOK DOUBLE THUMBS UP !!

No comments: