Monday, January 11, 2010

10.01.10

San and mua

this pic looks kinda yeng

Sing song session in Station 1

Full strength kill it !! lol!!
I m ready !!

Enlin, me and imaginary shereena

Ks and me.. missing uwei =(

The chicks and me

buddy's girlfriend



My birthday eve ~ spent my time with all the friends out there.. yang semua friendly and nice !!
k let me list down those people that made it for the day,
Khaishaun, Eli, Enlin, Jennhsen, Janice, Cherly, YaoYun, Steph, Loong, Jie Hao, Eejun, Joann,
Weijun, did i miss out anyone?? hahah
too bad ferns down sick!~

had dinner in sushi senjyu i think.. not so sure of the spelling..
total up 500 plus.. but jennhsen is kind enough to offer his 150bucks voucher !!! woohoo!!
could have split the bill into 2 then can get more discount.. haiyz!!

received a self made teddy bear from 7 friends who still think i am a baby, anyway thanks to 7 of u all.. and a red tomato colour adidas teeshirt from shereena all the way from australia =) u the best shereena =)

No comments: