Thursday, March 27, 2008

BLA BLA

I got tagged by DICKSON

the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.


Random fact 1
I love being myself! This is because i feel that i am the luckiest person on earth.. dont ask me why cause i dunno..

Random fact 2
Random fact ah?? waliao i dunno wat to say leh... i coupled 3 times till date.. the third time is the best.. i appreciate wat she gave me.. support, gifts and her almighty love.. although break d but still have feelings for her.. i do hope i can get along with her again but aiyz neva mind.. i cant force someone to love me again after disappointing her..




Random fact 3
Did i flirt around in NS??
The answer is no.. i did not take any action in tackling any gals in NS.. but i do hav crush on someone.. haha... well now no more d la.. don worry my fellow frenz.. crush is just a good feelin towards somebody.. **fyi, its after breaking up with her, not be4.. but my 3rd gal is still the best



Random fact 4
If i get to choose whether to go Ns again, i will say 100percent YES YES YES!!
Learn stuffz in Ns wei.. especially making frenz with ppl different culture and bkground..
the chinese ppl helped alot.. thankz chinese BOYZ n GALZ... of course my INDIAN best fren shahmah dat gave me a surprise bday party in NS.. thankz brother..



Random fact 5
Which college i am going this coming mid-year??
I also hoped i know which college.. well Taylor looks good to me.. do hope can study dere.. kekekeke.. common la ppl sponsor me abit bit leh!!



Random fact 6
The biggest SIN i commited!!
Thanks to my 2007 buddy in SMK USJ 12, 5 Browser.. I cheated in trials for MORAL paper..
HAHA i have no idea why tat teacher get to know i cheat in class.. its awesome.. but well she has a very good record in spottin students cheatin during exam.. haiyz... oh ya the buddy of mine!! hahaha aiya he is MR HOT in taylor..




Random fact 7
Choose between Pilot, Businessman, Doctor and Lawyer..
Pilot - ppl will be like WUU AHH WAHHH first impression
Doctor - this fella is a nerd dat studies crazily
Businessman - haha he loves money
Lawyer - a perfect conman
aiyorr i dono wat to become in future but i hope i can service to mankind !!

Random fact 8
Hey guys i dunno wat u guys think about me.. i need some feedbacks... do u think i am a good or bad person?? tell me some bad qualities about me.. so i can become a better person... thx for ur cooperation.. love u all...

*** i got no one to tag lah.. i am a super noob in bloggin still learnin so break dat rule for the first time ok !!???? haha

No comments: