Monday, March 24, 2008

My life ...

Lets talk about my life in NS..
i will remember the very first day in NS for the rest of my life..
it is very sad to leave all your family members, GALFREN, frenz, your home and etc..

i remember the 3rd day, when i was bathing, my tears is like comin out WOOI!! i was thinkin 3 months in NS?? suffer, frenless, boringness, not enough sleep, eating dog food....

but things turn to be fine on the 2nd week
i made frenz, teachers are frenly... and i startin to enjoy it...

den we felt bonding among each other as day passes by... goodness the bonding is strong..
as we live together and sees each other day and night... no matter malay chinese or indian..
i love all my frenz.. i miss u guys seriously...

i remembered that time me, jasfer, nash and hamdan were team together to build a camp during wirajaya day!! we worked together and build our camp in the forest!! well i am the one dat do the least building the camp!! haha.. but they are really frenly and helped me alot !! cook for me summo!! seriously thank u guys so much..

next talk about the futsal la.. a team of 7 chosen out of 16 ppls...
the quota is 3 malay, 2chinese and 2 indian.. so i am the lucky one to get choosen for the competition... well in trainin i am always the invisible one, that teacher neva pay attention on me.. on the competition day, the coach didn let me play the first game.. i was quite upset!! yucks!! then our team got thrashed 5-0.. then 2nd match i started and scored the team's first goal.. total 7 league matches, we won 3, drew 2, and lost 2..
in those 3 matches, i scored and win those matches 1-0!!
thx to me wei.!! den we got ourselves to semi final.. i neva start the match because i got stomachache.. den played the 2nd half, we lost 3-1..
den could oni fight for 3rd place.. i scored from goal to goal to equalised and my fren leveled up the score later.. so we got 3rd place!! no bad la..

We had many many performances and presentation in NS.. well i dun really like it, but i do stand up and speak in front of everyone few times.. yeer... dun like!!

Lets change topic, i think much of ppl will wanna know wat happened to my relationship in NS..
everyone will definitely ask me when they see me.. however i dunno how to answer them..
I received many messages and comments about my darling in NS about her having affair or somthing.. well i just ignored it as i know she is frenly to everyone.. but things changed when ppl so close to me even said the same.. well i really got fed up and whacked her gao gao...
i know its kinda unfair... generally ppl scolded me for being too harsh and make decisions too fast.. but i seriously out of my mind dat time.. i dunno wat i up to...
well maybe my frenz in ns influence me too.. quite many of them broke up with their galfrenz too.. den i was kinda confused dat time and also did the same coincidently..
GUYS betta think a few times before making decision whether u seriously wanna break up with your partners!! i see some of them also regret like me, well my closest fren is one of the very good example although i dunno wats his actual case, but i can see him still hav very much feeling on her.. i hope she sees this...

haiz kinda late now.. maybe i will add more stuffz other time...

with love
qihong~~ your trusted fren:-}

No comments: