Thursday, June 11, 2009

Boring Update


I am having a light and easy life for the past one week ~~

haven been sleeping well during the exam period..
and now i think i sleep for like 10 hours per day...
feeling lazy..
i think its time for some workout to regain muscles and fitness...

its easier to say den taking action.. LoL...

actually i do not enjoy going to gym dealing with stupid machines.. 
i prefer jogging, playing sports... 
this will be a better way for me to regain my fitness

damm my life is too boring... 
i m clueless when it comes to updating my blog... 

maybe i really shud terminate it ~~

hmmm 
or maybe i shud get someone to hang out with.?? 
make my life more colourful instead?? 
hahaha... 

Guess what?? 
i got a women flying instructor now!! ??
damm i think they will screw better den males right?? 
let's just hope for the best...
my first flight after 3 and half months will be on Monday !! 



No comments: