Friday, June 19, 2009

CA6 results




My CA6 results were out ~~

mixture of feelings..
i wouldn say i am disappointed nor happy...

results :

Navigation -73
Radio Aids - 79
Instrument-90
Flight Plan-97
Meteorology Theory-91
Meterology Practical-88

pilots are higher standard always ~
passing marks are 75

i just need one extra single correct answer for my navigation !!!
which mean i passed 5 out of 6...
maybe i shud just be contented

I didn sleep well for the past few days as i know the results were gonna be out any second..
after knowing the results, i think i can sleep better ??

i would have to resit for the navigation paper again on August...
and it would cost me 100 Sterling pounds ~~
haiyz...


~ i was expecting to meet u and u have failed me not once but a few times, i guess its fated??
i used to believe everything is under man's control, but i dun think its true for now... you played ur part, u refused to take the first step... and i should .........~~

No comments: