Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Vday 2012

So today is Valentines day.. Seriously I have never had any valentines dinner date.. So it's been 22 years celebrating single awareness day instead valentines day.. It's not a big deal, all I want is just to experience this one special occasion with someone special.. Its always that my tweets or facebook posts made it sound like I'm a bloody desperate guy digging for girl.. Everyone just misunderstood me..

The thing is why would people misunderstood me easily? Perhaps I'm just too straight forward.. I don't like something, I voice it out in front ur face.. Like me hate me, there is no effect on me.. Maybe that's my way of approaching towards matter.. I think this is effective, at least I think it is.. Zzz


I would say half of my friends are now attached, some about to get into long distance relationship, some still happily after more than half decades, some still can't get over their ex.. Everyone has their own experiences towards love..

So what is your point of view towards love? What do you seek for in love? What do you want to achieve?
Love need lots of commitment, trust, responsible and I would say discipline as well. To make matter worse, if your partner is intellectual retarded, then u have just welcome the hell of ur life.. Hahah

Like I said, love needs commitment.. If your love is deep enough, all obstacles isn't an issue.. You are committed, you stay, you fight, you protect it.. Talking about my previous experience I had was very bad.. I was fully committed till I couldnt get her off my mind.. The problem begins from backstabbing between aunties of her.. Then came bla bla bla into her mum's ears.. Well till date, I still haven't find the reason of why was I so badly rejected by her family.. Isn't it stupid? I ain't smoker, gambler, womanizer.. Something must be wrong that I have done somewhere without realizing it..

Just to clarify, I really got over her.. Just that I feel not satisfy! Whatever I do, I try to be the best.. Or one of the better ones if not the best..

Good thing is this blog was supposed to be death, no one reads it anymore.. I can just throw whatever I want.. Woolaalaa

1 comment:

Jeslynn Law said...

Lol . Are you a Leo ?