Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Goodbye ~~

~qihong~


~where is my meal~

38?? omg... another 20 years!!


where are u?? ~~

wooi smile la deng~~

warm hug~

woosh !! red hair girl!! **dai ka che**


sexay me or her??


Walter aaron's hair ?? something special


Princess Jia weI


woosh !! thx all my buddies for coming to this so call last meeting thingi...
dun wory i will drag the mr big guy yap eejun to come back with me!!
there will be next meeting very soon... trust me...

with the technology provided.. we can just call or chat online??
if not i will blog about my life in MFA...
dun worry!! we will not lose contact

aiyz only one person in this world... i need to communicate with her using pigeons...
i need to get a pair of white pigeons before i leave for MFA... HAHA
low profile person stay near to cave.. no telephone line.. HAHA!!
little monster !!

alright back to the topic...
err a few other close frens didn make it... too bad...
1. chun kit
2. stephanie
3. kah tim
4. riley
5. sherlyn
6. adeline
7. andrea
8. (eejun who else u call?? aiyz..)
9. oh ya ling yi
10. i leave 10 for someone special!! (DENG DENG DENG)
11. ok la thats all gua...



~~ thanks for the lovely gift!!
thank u my dear ones...
*Nur shereena nadira binti roslan (the person in love with blue that knows what i want)
*Ooi Jo Ann (she still counting down till her age 38, thats our contract omg)
*Joseph Chan Chuan Hoe (my neighbour)

** and my big buddy !!! tang tim !!! the tang kah tim !! the tall freak!!! the person that stands all night !!! not only one night !! hahah !! ** sorry i left u out earlier !!


PizzA uNo is kinda expensive... i would prefer italianies...
but ok la everything went well except i need to change my order for 2 times...
and my aunty ooi jo ann showed her cool face to the waitress... AHAHA

joann : HOW MANY MORE TIMES U WANT TO CANCEL?? LOL
CHEH CHEH !!

hmm going out now... tata
i want more pictures!!

i going to gun down shereena and en lin if u dun send me those pics !! kekekke

YO GUYS ~~ LETS SHAKE SOME ASS !!

No comments: