Sunday, September 7, 2008

Outing with the little monster Part 2

my special one

oOps... hey guys out there...
as u guys know i am going off soon to malacca to further my studies...
so i wish u guys all the best!!

To :

~All my best and close frenz... remember me always... yes i will always miss u!!

~To my special buddy
1. Goh Jenn Hsen
2. Sheerena
3. Low En Lin
4. Chai Jie Hao
5. Chai Yew Wei
6. I ve got too many frenz to list lah!!

hahah ! anyway if u dun see your name in the list... dun worry !! it means that i only keep u guys inside my heart!!

to Pmr candidates (all the best - strike as many A's as u can)

1. Ling yi
2. Adeline
3. Sherlyn
4. Andrea
5. Michelle
6. Hazel
7. Wen Yi
8. and all !! ekekke


To SOMEONE THAT IS VERY SPECIAL !!
OK U ARE SWEETER DEN I THOUGHT !!

thanks for being so close to me..
u are listed VVIP in my HEART~~~~
miss u so much okay??
ok we must work hard together..
err so sorry i didn manage to get u a gift (puma handbag)
but at least i did treat u with aunty annie's preztel !
and den u must be smarter, dun get cheated by my lame jokes on u!! hahah ....

BLUEK !! to my little monster !! Love You extra then other frenz okay!! muaxxX!!
outing with u is totally fun !! there are only FUN !! StressLESS with u!!
in fact it is really fun and comfortable with u little monster...
i hope u too!!

somthing special about today's outing..
Me, khai shaun and yew wei are primary skul's classmate
pauching, eli and little monster are primary skul's classmate...
hahha special !!


Ok super siaoo packing all my stuffs to be brought over to malacca...
i am going crazy with the stuffs i bringing !! ahahh ...
hello i am like going to bring my whole house to malacca!!
hmm should i bring my laptop ?? camera ?? aiyo!! siaoo liaoo lah qihong...
hmm how nice if i could bring my little monster over...

actually i feel kinda nervous !!
its been long long ago since i attended class !!

quite nervous !!
but dun worry guys!
i am not going for national service!!
this is just study nia!!

feel free to message my digi or my wan shin (maxis) lol!!
i call my maxis as my wan shin... cause she is the one influenced me to get it..

call me okay!!?? i will miss u guys too !! love u all always....

with love ~~
qihong~~

No comments: