Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I SELDOM CURSE !! JUST ONCE AWHILE NIA

ALRIGHT !! FIRST OF ALL

SELAMAT HARI RAYA TO ALL MY MALAY FRENZ
wish you all happy happy happy....


and i have a big announcement here....

err not about my wedding or relationship stuffs.... kekeke

CLOSE YOUR MAIN GATE IF YOU ARE LIVING IN USJ 9!!!

YOU 4 IDIOT MALAY KIDS !!
how dare you sneaked into my house and try to steal my brother's BMX bike!!

here is the case,

me and mama in the living room watching tv shiok shiok !!


suddenly i heard knocking sounds on my main gate...
i thought was some fella giving letters....

after that i saw shadows in my car !!
kids trying to steal my bro's bike !!

4 malay kids !! age between 9 to 10!!
hello police u have to check on MALAY kids too !! not only adults are naughty !! even useless kids like babi will steal !! yucks !1

after shouting at them !! they run like mad cows !! they throw the bike on front my main gate..
and run like shit!! 2babis with bike 2 babis without bike, run as fast as LIU XIANG!!!

ok i hate malay kids !! you gave me a super bad impression !!
i wanted to shout babi kau !!
but its kinda impolite !! hhaahah... luckily mummy shout I CARI KAMU NANTI !!

then the kid replied !! "BUKAN SAYA, DIA CURI" wat the hell

you 4 malay kiddos !! i cursed u till you fail all your exams forever !!
u will never pass any of your test or exam !!




No comments: