Monday, April 27, 2009

Air tiempo

just managed to get a pair of shoe last night..
went pyramid with Khai shaun and san san to begin hunting for my shoe.. i end up shopping with jie hao~~~

i found out that the whole klang valley peoples are wearing same size as me..
from cheap to expensive range, i cant find my size..

den decided to try my luck in ayer keroh toll rehat at the jambatan...
wow peaceful siaLL~~ no body there, i cant choose whatever i want.. ~~ its cheaper compared pyramid summo ~~ hahaha happy siall..
Rm139 for the black old fashion shoe..

oh ya i was in a hurry to get this pair of shoe.. cause one hour later i will be in the pitch for competition dy.. lol mfa futsal competition..

just join and play only k..
dun ask me for the results.. lol hopely dun kena dapaoo~

No comments: