Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Friends and sweet memories

There are many sweet memories which are still in my head right now.. 

i remembered when i first enter MFA... 
the experience i had missing and thinking of someone, was something enjoyable... 
then later on it became something suffering... 
not able to see the person frequently is something sad.. 

my friends which suffer from putus cinta, my advice for u all, not to let the relationship affect you that much, no matter friendships or relationships,
stay neutral.. 

friend comes and goes, but  the sweet memories stay.. 
let the sweet memories remain, 
eventually u will make new friends, new group of ppl,

although its not easy to find people to mix or blend easily, well try lorh... 

one year ago, i was still in emo emo status after relationship break down, 
one year later, hahaa although still the same...
but i appreciate making so many friends.. 
have been quite active going out with many female friends !! LoL!!
 
thanks to those ppl always criticize me for my constant relationship failures, lol i dun appreciate it.. 

the list of ppl zhaing me -
1) sherlyn ong 
2) lingyi chong
3) jenn hsen goh
4) etc etc


No comments: