Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hari Sukan





the cool people

waited awhile and dulan the cameraman

poser-poser sekalian


miss bunnay.. sounds like she is from playboy magazine LoL


The day is as hot as qihong, as bright as qihong, temperature is as high as errr (not tall enuf)
as high as the sky..

what a lovely day to meet up with all my old teachers and old buddies...
waited for today for quite awhile to meet up with all the special ones..

i miss school after coming out from there,
it was really a wonderful 5 years experience there,
I could actually still remember the first day i entered skul with my friend joseph,
and tried to check out which class he is to go to..

and i didn know that Pn shirley and Pn evelyn are such lovely ppls
practically we talk alot about students !! especially hot ones ahahha!!
secrets !!!

then pn teng came to talk to me, pn yek... loveable teachers...
luckily they could still remember me..
awww so touch... and the way pn teng pronounce my name in HOkkieN, KEE hong, which mean
going crazy in hokkien.. wth

let me list down the ppls that i became hyper after seeing them !!
hmm :

first of all
my AIYA KAI MUI (eunice!!)
the one which pinches me practically all the time i see her

Lingyi (extreme), Andrea (Lee Homness, pizza girl), Sherlyn (double Hyper and oso jackness),
Wenyi(Jolinness, nasi lemak girl), Michelle (pizza girl #2),
rayna chang(soft spoken lazy camera girl)

Wan Shin(almighty-ness), Elizebeth, (buddies)

(Pn Shirley, Pn Evelyn) = waliaoo eh, they shud work for CNN

congrats to those that won medals, wan shin as i know.. haha..
to those kawat kaki participants (salute) under the hot sun,
fuiish !! salutes !!

pictures are still with K.S...
hope to get pics from him asap so i could upload more pics..





No comments: