Friday, August 28, 2009

BazaaR

~the scene which i stalk them from back.. sweet couples.. eunice walked in front
and me at back... cuz we dun wanna be light bulbs~

~end of the day~

~scene of bazaar in Malacca~


Bazaar is back ~! ...
which mean jalan jalan cari makan for me.!!
haha.. went a few times to the bazaar in malaca...
and i met up with Eunice, Elizabeth, San2, Khai Shaun and Yew wei
in Usj4 bazaar this evening..
and me being kind enough to be Eunice's driver of the day
woohoo.. nice to see my old friends after awhile..
those 2 couples were too sweet for me.. at one stage i kinda beh tahan due to
their sweetness... ewww..

maybe i dont have to... or i dont need...
not time yet? maybe.. its not important for me to have
a gf i geuss..

people tend to compare each other..
some ppl likes to say, he is better than u, i am better than him..
i dislike the feeling being used to compare with other people...


No comments: