Saturday, August 1, 2009

Car having fever ~



i was in town the other day jalan-jalan in the evening...
when i was on my way back to hostel, i saw smokes coming out from the car hood...
DAMM IT... my friend adrian ask me to check the engine temperature... it reaches the red line!!...

OMFG... immediately i parked at the road side and turn off the ignition...
i went out of the car and open up the car hood...
smokes rushed out from errr not sure which part of the engine...

den me and adrian went to indian restaurant to have a coke while waiting for the engine to cool down and trying to guess what went wrong, i was there making noise bla bla bla..

approximately 20 mins we walk back to the car, and think it could be alright, den started the engine and try to move the car again... and it happend again... i park at side wait for it to cool down, and add water to the coolant. We think its because the tank is dry...

i bought 2 litres of water to feed my car...
den start the engine and thought it would be alright by then...
DAMM IT again.. the car engine temperature gone up again...

so i decided to park the car somewhere near the General hospital...
so i could ensure no body rape my car apart over the night...

the next morning me and my friend went to look for mechanic,
we drive him all the way to the place where i parked my car...

den he took sometime to check the engine with a cigratte, and he found out the coolant pipe was burst !!
thats why no matter how much water we feed the car, it would dry up and vapourize at the end !!!

then the fella ask me to tow the car back to the workshop to repair...
tow back to workshop for RM80
piping and labour fees for Rm150

total up Rm230...
siann

i drove back to subang this morning...
the first thing when i step into the house... my dad asked me..
what car u want?? LoL...
den he did everything to sell the car... bla bla bla...

the next car will be ..........

No comments: