Friday, August 7, 2009

Terrible week


I think this is the worst ever week i had experienced since years ago...

was supposed to sit for my navigation and type tech examination on thursday and friday...

but i was down sick since tuesday...

its not my lucky week i guess???

i had almost all the symptoms of a person having H1N1...
from cough, fever, running nose, diarrhea, feeling of vomiting and so on...

In malacca, the haze was extremely bad...
i visited 3 different clinics in 24 hours !!
and all the clinics were fully pack !!!

and i was very worry that if i stay any longer in the clinic, i might get H1N1... touch wood...

however the doctor said my fever never go beyond 39, it remain 38+ most of the time...
he advised me to take MC and go home... thats on wednesday evening...

i drove back home with semi concious on thursday morning ~~ lol...
i guess it was the slowest journey i made from malacca to subang.. took me around 1hour40mins.. thx god i didn crash into anyone's car ~~ actually i almost did twice !! FUISH

I feel much better now...
just that i cant stop entering the toilet due to diarrhea.. its been two days...
toilet became my second home now...haiyz

Oh ya another thing that makes me more worry is the academy has 2 cadets and 1 instructor verified as h1n1 positive... DENG ~~

anyway thanks to all the friends being supportive when i am sick..

No comments: