Sunday, April 13, 2008

a fren of mine



this fren of mine.. is one of my closest fren in NS.. i still remembered how we were grouped in the same class .. and he is the one breaking the ice among each other and keep cracking jokes.. a multi talented person with good leadership, sportsmanship and bla bla bla.. smart guy active guy..

the bad news i received when i was in PC fair yesterday afternoon... tut tut tut tut..

i got a shocked saying dat this loveable person has been taken to heaven by God.. he meet an accident in sg. buloh...

i still remember how he begged me at late night when i was half asleep asking for tips to tackle a chinese gal dat is close to me... and the way he encourage me when playing futsal.. and the sillyness of him punished by teacherwhile we were late for activities.. the way he ask for strapsills for me... i feel its a huge waste for a talented person to leave us...

may he rest in peace... WE LOVE FAKUR >>> rest i peace brother :-)

No comments: