Monday, April 28, 2008

Shock of the Decade



This morning mummy received call from her sister....
This news really shock me until i was like WAHAHAHHAHAHA....

The war between my grandpa and grandny has finally ended!!
They have been fighting err i guess even since i was born...
Seriously i dunno why they live separately... wat i mean they dun live together for many years...


well my aunty said to mum dat grandpa is in grandny house... shud be ok d
omg usually if this happens even the CNN will know my grandny gonna SHOOO grandpa off...


I wonder how my grandpa tackle back my grandma... must be very skillful!! ahhaha

WAHAHAH hopely they live happily ever after la.. aiyo their age add up oso 150 la.. so wats the point of fighting rite??


hopely TRUE LOVE will make them happy happy happy till the last breathe...

No comments: