Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy Couples


Which couple in this world would not want to end up like the picture??
I guess everyone wants to hav this kinda sweet ending..

Congrats to one of the closest person in my life as she is starting to plan for her wedding one year ahead :->
But HEY U remember u have to go through this rough period !! Always remember stay positive as he is leaving u just for a short while (HE IS GOING US for 9months and come back with a better qualification to ensure better life for both of u)
Not many people able to get pass d test.. well i wish u all the best !!
actually its lot easier to keep in touch with ppl in overseas.. common we have such advance technology !! 3G video call can d larh..

The seperation between this two lovely couple reminds me of my experience... haha..
well i failed although its just merely 3 months.. But i am sure tat i can become a better partner for my future galfren...


What is Interpersonal Love??
Affection: feelings of tenderness and/or wanting physical closeness
Attachment: satisfying basic emotional needs
Altruism: selfless or unselfish concern for another
Reciprocation: if love is mutual
Commitment: a desire to maintain love
Emotional intimacy: sharing emotions and feelings
Friendship: the spirit between friends
Kinship: family bonds
Passion: whole-hearted desire
Physical intimacy: sharing of intimate personal space
Self-interest: desiring rewards
Service: desire to help

~~ i think commitment is very important..
haha 2008 not a good year for me and my frenz i guess..
i can see one by one break up..
well congrats to those dat stay strong, those feeling sad still, dun worry stay strong..
i am always a good listener but i dun get myself a good listener yet.. haha
maybe majority of my listeners are in College.. so i dunwan to bother them as they are kinda busy with their stuffz too..

Well pass is pass I must stay strong as i said!! I hope she finds her true love... aiyz aiyz aiyz... feeling bad now.. haha... SLAP SLAP myself...

i want to find my geniune TRUE LOVE too...
its not easy to find someone tat suits me.. i think i am quite fussy.. wakaka dat will lead me to a single life for quite long i guess..

The Good part being single
i think its not bad to live a single life too right?? i wont need to add any commitment and responsible !! Less expenses.. save all those money for my armani, calvin kliens, sports car instead of a 5 or 7 seater family car.. stay cool and steady all the time

The Bad part of being single
U live a boring life.. u tend to get jealous when u see other couples living a happy life..
Ur life is so only urself.. which is lonely sorrow... u dun get a bunch of frenz to accompany u all the time rite?? they need time for their family too... so boring boring boring... hahaha...







No comments: