Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tagged by lingyi

Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.



1. What have you realized recently?

i realised dat when u lost something, u might not able to get it back anymore.. maybe if u are lucky n timing is right den u will get it back.. so do appreciate wat we have now.. instead of grumbling wats lost this and tat.. (i will try my best too, thanks for supports es. jenny, uwei, Nur, Jshen, Ckit and my members in NS and my dear princess -- love u guys)





2. Have you given your first kiss away?

hmm yes



3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 11 buddies you would take with you?



a) Goh jenn hsen (he is smart, maybe he will think of a way out of the island, (my permanent BF)



b)Low En Lin (my second Bf, i love him more den anyone else i think, cause he is good in tackling gals and shopping !! i guess both of us love shopping, we will talk bout all the adidas gucci prada nike)



c)Chong Ling Yi ( of course i gotta bring her. she entertains me alot, and with her loudness i think all of us will be rescued, moreover she is my ex, maybe she will fall for me again in times of troubles and danger)



d) Chai Yew Wei (my 12 years old buddy, of course i gonna bring him along, we were close since 2003)



e) Tang Kah Tim ( with all the rubbish in his mind, maybe he will entertain all of us)



f) Shereena (wahahah my CHI MUI, ok lah.. this one must bring, she will take care of me)



g) Sherlyn Ong (maybe if we meet aliens den she can communicate with them)



h) Jie Hao (i miss him annoying all of us)



i) Princess Verone (Let me intro, my Ns fren, she is super talented in singing.. well some ppl dunwan to sing for me.. so i get myself a singer.. YESH!!)



j) Low Jia Shen ( cause he is sexy and shereena's kor kor.. the mum wants him to take care of her)



k) Leong Chun Kit (quite close to him recently.. keep outing together, so lets go to the unknown island kay??)



4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
The place where there is only joy and happiness and my love






5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Someone loves me and i love her.. greatest partner in d universe.. well i believe i can become anyones partner easily.. haha.. even a phschologist said i am a easy going person dat suits almost every type of gals.. woohoo.. HIGH 5 to my own..



6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yes very often i see rainbow.. the last time in NS..

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?I don't know. I've lost something which's once VERY important to me & I am numb to lose anything. -.- (this answer is copied from lingyi's answer)


8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Buy one condominium estimated half a milion and a red colour mini cooper..den the rest keep inside my bank fix deposit.


9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
yes i will.. i did it once.. and thats almost a year ago..

10. What is the 3 things you need to propose to someone?
With my ability, ermm just use my sweet talk can d lah..
haha well seriously i think sincerity comes first and not any materialistic things.. those are not permanent.. a pure love is the most vital thing in order to propse to someone I love..

11. Which type of person do you hate the most?
It is stated at the top left of my blog.. i dun like smokers.. i mean if my frenz smokes den i will wait for him to finish first before i talk to him... i hope my future boss is not a smoker!!


12. What is the one thing you cannot live without?
Ermm i am still living now although i thought i cant live without it.. but its suffering ok? Brenda knows it..

13. you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?

Neh! not to both.. i am not a coward.. just tell the truth.. i will admit my faults.. just tell me whether i am wrong anot.. i will admit.. k??

14.What do you think is the most important thing in your life?

me and my family


15. Are u a shopaholic?

Let me show u my adidasSS i bought in spore.. den u will say yesh!! wakakaka

16.Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
Lingyi= Love

17.If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
Being more lovely?? goodness i think i am super lovely.. i will melt anyone's heart..

18. Whats the last shocking thing you've seen or heard?
My fren dat just passed away a week ago.. i feel sad.. sob sob..

19. Would you wanna change the world ?
Change the world to a better place?? peace, no war, with love.. happiness joy.. hmm

20. List down 3 guys/gals u wanna live with forever
1. Chong Ling Yi
2. Chong Ling Yi
3. Chong Ling Yi.. wakakak is dat acceptable?? well i know she has a sister.. den her sis lurh

i tag
Low en Lin
Steph
Shereena
Yew Wei


No comments: