Saturday, June 28, 2008

Accepted bY MFA




WOOHOO !! i passed my pre-test to enter flying school...

everything went well !!


maths paper scored 96

english paper scored 91

physics paper scored 81


woohooo!! luckily !!

and i just got a call dat i will be in the september intake !!

thank God that my buddy Eejun is coming with me on the same intake too!!

interview was kinda scary !! I guess I almost screwed up the interview...

thank goodness i am calm enough to handle 3 instructors asking questions me at the same time!

one of the instructor is damm fierce looking !! haha even Eejun agreed with me..
he showed his cool looking face to me and him...

OH YA!! Me and EEjun will be the first batch to stay in the newly built HoStEL!!!

the instructor reminded me not to go clubbing, smoking, alcohol drinking plus skip classes!! or else they will kicked me out!! foosh !!

and We are not allowed to use grandma funeral, birthday or whatever reasons to skip classes.. kekeke

oh ya oh ya !! the ANG MO instructor asked me to read an article... den i stopped at one point which i dunno how to pronounce that word correctly!!

ADELAIDE = air- the-lay

i pronounced it as = A- DE-LAI- DE

WTF !!! the teacher asked me "Dun u know where it is!!??, it is somewhere South Australia" he said

in my heart i replied him " i cant even remember my school address, and u asked me whether i know where is ADELAIDE" WAAHAHHAH




No comments: