Sunday, June 1, 2008

Part Time Vegetarian



I have no idea what went wrong on me...



err i am a Sunday Vegetarian for 2 months...

i guess the person dat influence me most is my beloved loud noisy annoying talkative cute smart cousin... wah gotta descibe her with many words... haha...



she is a nutritionist... well i think a qualified one... she is sort of long term unpure vegetarian...


PURE ONE - never mix with all the meats


Unpure ONE - err she drinks bah kut teh soup but not eating the meats at all!! no meat please!!


hopely soon to become like her...


plan to increase my vegetarian day... hmm slowly lah... give me some time...


Oh yes i want to be a pure vegetarian... haha.. so sunday i dun eat meat totally k?? yesh yesh... save the animals...

DUN BE TOO SURPRISE I BECOME A FULL VEGETARIAN ONE DAY.. which i dun really hope so ... HAHHAA

No comments: