Wednesday, June 18, 2008

THE LALA DREAMLAND~~


So lovely !! i mean both of us !!

Hello yxuan !! we both looked so nice in this picture... other people thought we both are couples !!

remember aunty Wendy and Shanthini thought both of us are ahEMMM couples!! omg!!

Am I dat old?? or you are just being too young??

ahaha!! i would like to thank this ~~~ pretty, cute, micro, mini, loud, adorable, annoying sometimes, love emo, kind, never boring~~ cousin of mine for accompanying me for 9 days...

well we have the same mission to complete!!

Impossible is Nothing right?? ~~ adidas !!!

we shared so many experiences and storys...

eh your father read my blog leh!!

so i cannot reveal too many stuffs !! WHAHAHAH our secrets !!

HIGH 5 again!! PAK PAK!!

OH YA ~~


THANKS FOR INTRODUCING haha something new to me....

now i got more choices...

you made me think that

Chinese tea makes me fed up sometimes...
maybe i just dunno how to prepare a chinese tea, or maybe chinese tea dont really suits me... i already tried making so many times and yet i still cannot make a nice chinese tea for myself...

Well i guess tea from Cameron highlands are just easier for me to prepare... well packeted, just need to put the packet into a 200ml hot water, and it is ready to be served...

and the taste and colour can be changed by using milk, i will get myself milk coffee... haha dual colour ~~ nice ~~ MIX IT everytime!! i love it!!

i can get more variety from cameron highlands tea.. i can manipulate the amount of sugar, milk, the temperature of the water...

but chinese tea is the one trying to manipulate me.. the water temperature must be taken care of... no adding of sugars and milk !! and u will need to have SPECIAL EXPENSIVE tea pots to enhance the taste of the chinese tea.. unlike Cameron highlands tea, any cup will do...

Furthermore, chinese tea are so expensive... i have to burn my wallet dude!! haha...

OH ya!! the first taste of cameron highlands tea gave me a wonderful feeling!! i feel sweet and happy !! haha My first taste of chinese tea gives me bitter feelings... the longer u dip the tea leaves in the pot, the more bitters it gets... haiz,.. too bad chinese tea cannot add milk.. haha.. unlike cameron highlands tea can be manipulated as i like... add sugar !! hahaha.. sweet!! and there are strawberry flavours tim~~~hahah

and i guess the management people from the factory of cameron highlands love me too~~ haha

i haven been to China to meet chinese tea managers and haven visit their factories.. hmmm


i think a simple cup of milk tea suits me well...

i think i seriously need to change my tea...
hahha u and me understand each other better den anyone else ... haha read this a few times cousin... then tell me wat u think of it... isnt it true ??? or maybe i still looking for other types drinks...
maybe coffee, latte or cappucino ??

i will try help u find your drinks lah... dont worry ok?? maybe u shud stick to your coca-cola softdrink... haha or maybe u can even choose to drink singapore local soft drink?? WHATEVER AND ANYTHING brand!! hahah

A person that found a new cup of drink,
qihong~~

No comments: