Monday, June 2, 2008

Will GoD really come to help me??






People say Call God for help...


hmm i believe i yell to all sorts of God to help me solve my problems...





but no idea whether they really answer my prayers anot...





- isit because of karma??


- my prayers not sincere enough??


- maybe the timing is not right??





HAHAH for once i told God, if this is achieved, how nice it would be...

and not it is left with a crack... and its not fixable anymore i guess...



and i am trying to ask God to guide me back to the right path...



wuush i dun wanna get out of the track...

God knows wats best for me...



my cousin managed to escape from it way faster then i thought... hahah...



shit lah u cousin!! why u so chun 1!!so cool and steady!! i know u gonna read this....



maybe i am too sensitive for now...



i promised to a fren of mine, i will be fine... well she screwed me well... thx u la consultant !! haha


i am slowly recovering... not looking at my hp as often d... although i miss my message tone v much...

No comments: