Sunday, July 20, 2008

Blood Donation Day!! woosh!!







WOOHOO !! Donated a packet of blood... wah kao eh.. Somehow was forced to donate blood...
Dad was supposed the only one donating... then after he finished den kept persuade me to donate SEKALI.... wah sai.. cant escape..
after registration... that nurse... CUCUK !!! POKE POKE POKE the needle into my vessels!!! wooshh!! my blood RUSHED into the packet... wahahha !!.. my eyes got bigger and bigger when i looked at her POKE in the needle.. which is quite big !!
my little annoying brother.. super disturbing.. he kept laughing all the way...
my blood can be felt rushing faster and faster...
this is because when we laugh, the heart beat goes faster, hence causes the rate of blood flowing even faster... SUPER TERUK !!!
I tried hard to control my emotion... but just cant stop it....
can feel the blood RUSHING !!! ** PUISH PUISH !!!
another thing he played with the paip !! feel like kicking him !! tak tahan betul !!
after everything done.. felt dizzy... first time in my life felt dizzy!! ahhaha
not a bad experience.. although its kinda scary at first..
OH YA OH YA !!! all the pictures are taken by LIM QI HONG !!!
ONE HAND KENA POKE !! THE OTHER HAND TAKE PICTURE WITH MY N73 !! AM I GREAT ??? I THINK SO !!! DARE U !!

No comments: