Saturday, July 26, 2008

Change muaself :-)


i believe friends are one of the most important thing in life..
no friends no life..

i enjoy getting new friends...
I learn to be as good as them, and learn from their mistakes...

only faith can bring two individuals together to become friends...
there is once, i tried to count how many friends i have.. but i lost count in the end..

We help our friends when they are in trouble...
Hmmm i always appreciate my friends that gave me a helping hand, useful tips, advise, etc.

Jealousy, anger, ego must not present in a friendship...

I learned a few things reading a book borrowed from Eejun, one of my closest buddy...
well he is one of the buddy that helped me and share jokes with always

I miss the time in high school... that was the time i enjoyed most in life till date.. haha...
all the friends having recess together.. going home together.. kicking ball... stalking girls...
checking the latest gadgets, playing fun with the teachers... haha...
i appreciated that God has created me into this world to know all the wonderful ppls..

Learn from mistakes, be a better person.. never turn back to mistakes..

peace peace peace

No comments: