Monday, July 28, 2008

Daddy's Lessons

I always keep in mind what my dad and uncle thought me about life...

Dad taught me always remember to be contented with what we have...
and it made me less desire of owning materialistic stuffs...

Dad taught me always remember to respect others...
and it made me became a love-able person

Dad taught me to keep my promises...
and it made me became a trust-able person

Dad taught me to help others depending on my capability..
and it made me realise how lucky i am...

Dad taught me not to waste food..
and it made me realised how lucky i am to have sufficient food for living..

Dad taught me to be patient all the time..
and it made me handle everything one at a time and tolerate any being in this world

Dad taught me to work hard..
God will bless my results

Dad taught me to enjoy life..
as there is only one chance to live as a human being

Dad taught me to trust myself..
and it made me a more confident person

Dad taught me of letting go every bad qualities...
and i am trying to be as good as possible..


kekeke i hope u fellow readers dun fall asleep...
the 10th lesson might make us become a better person...
so why not try to give up a bad quality in you starting from now??

start from ego, jealousy, materialistic, hatred, violent, lying etc.
lets make the world a better place to live...

No comments: