Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Searching for my touch again...

Nike Mercurial Vapor IV
Black leather

Nike Mercurial Green IV (as worn by C.ronaldo) YUCKS

The new red colour F-series

I can't remember the name of it.. Puma Konsturktur(i think)


The freezing cool looking white mercurial

The red hot mercurial (my style)


The German Euro edition


En lin's favourite Blue F50 series (colour sux)



The 3 old fashion adipure

Footballers are always pantang with their soccer boots.. when they score often with a particular boots, then they will keep on wearing it till their performance drops..

Same applies on D.Bekham and Michael Owen..

Well i guess, i am far from my best.. i can feel my touches are horrible now... yucks.. i dun like to be a loser...

So i decided to step up and search for my next pair of soccer boots.. my old pair Ronaldhinho boots, aiyz.. MEMANG TAK SYOK pakai sekarang.... maybe Ronaldhinho is out of form, causes me to have such inconsistent performance too.. HAHHA!! i know my best pal en lin will sure ACHI ACHO complaining about me using stupid excuses!! wohooo....

OH ya... i prefer a lighter version and RED HOT colour boots.. !!

No comments: