Sunday, July 27, 2008

Charity Run !!

The Participation Cert.

Cheers (yew wei, eejun, qihong, jie sheng, and jiehao)


The hottest guy and lady in the morning

First of all, thanks to my buddy Chai Jie Hao (I/C 901230-xx-xxxx) constantly persuading me to join this charity run... and he took the trouble to ask the so called VIP hahaha to persuade me to join the race... hahah so i appreciated it...
This morning race was not sucessful, i almost vomited a few times... in the end i decided to run at a slow pace and constantly stop by at side to recover my system before continuing...

Oh well, as i promised to Wan Shin, i will finish the race... omg.. i shud have said i win the race... LOL.. 11th place in the end.. its just a rank away from grabbing the consolation prize...
never mind.. i need to learn to accept defeats, after having a long sucess in marathon...

It is pretty much because of the blood donation last week... i meet one of the nurse, my parents friend.. she came along with the Sunway medical crew to the race to help checking participants blood pressure... then she said i shudn donate blood before the race...

I really felt dizzY after the race... but luckily i ended the race in a acceptable rank...
OH YA ! I NEVER USE SHORT CUTS AND CONSUME ANY DRUGS DURING THE RACE !!!!

thanks JIE HAO aka BIRD for your encouragement... MUAXX love u sooo much....

my previous success in marathon
LBT 05 = 12th
LBT 06 =2nd
LBT 07 = 2nd
National Service =5th
Charity Run 07 = 3rd
Charity Run 08 = 11th

*i am happy with it, as i am not those crazy runners that run on the track everyday*

No comments: