Monday, May 12, 2008

First Day In Seafield



WALIAO EH!! back to skul again... FORM 6...
SMK SEAFIELD...

the funny part today is... went to the wrong skul, SK SEAFIELD at first... went in with mama and cousin...
we only saw young kiddo with primary skul uniform... den i called my fren... and i got to know dat i am in the wrong skul!! OMG !!!
me, mum and cousin quickly run into the car and drive to SMK SEAFIELD!!
PAISEH!!

Meet a few frenz from SMK USJ12, which is my old school... huh...
i took BIO, CHEM course.. waliao which is not my favourite.. ahiyz... supposingly my choice shud be BIO PHYSICS...

till now i still dunno when is class starting... tomro going to skul for orientation i guessed...

aiyz aiyz... boring nia..

AFTER that went to pyramid with cousin....
haha accompany my dear cousin to get some Tshirts.. LOL!! she keep complaining AIYOR LOOK SO FAT on this and that.. LMAO.. in the end bought a few shirts that look **ahem not so fat on her...

No comments: