Wednesday, May 7, 2008

PASS DRIVING!!

scene of the hill and parking


YEA MAN!!

I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST !! HAHAH..

everything went well.. the officer inside the car was kinda ahem ** fierce looking!!

MAYBE I never bribe so she show me this kinda face



den check everything before i move the car!! VROOOM VROOOM!!

everything went well in the journey.. err roundabout not many cars den bus stop got no bus!!

was kinda lucky... the only thing is when i reach the traffic light.. a van came from the left hand side and overtake me den i was like wanted to scold dat fella ** WTF U ** hahah in the end err keep it myself as the JPJ lady officer is ticking my form...



oh ya she instructed me " ABOVE 40 KM/h "

den i thought " har ABOVE 40 or below 40 "

she dulan me and said " If 40km/h, I drive you back "



den i straight away VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!! 60 km/h!!

LOL!!! in the end i scored total of 18/20

made 2 mistakes

1. didn check whether its in N gear be4 start

2. didn use 4th gear !! i used till 3rd gear nia.. aiyor..



tats the road test.. after that the parking test... waited for around 4 hours.. fuish a total of 4 hours.. luckily i got a hot nS fren accompany me... i didn really talk to her i nS.. but i talked to her alot today.. aiyar didn manage to take pics with her.. haha...

both of us pass in the end..

she is nicee person.. shared many experiences about NS life..



err she told me that many of the gurls in her team broke up with their bf.. one by one.. piak piak piak... well none of them regret cause they each found one for themselves in NS...

including herself.. she found broke up with the BF and got herself another in NS.. huh..



well i kinda believe its just a blink of eye i will surely get one of the gal in NS.. its not because i cant.. its just tat my LOVE is only for one person.. and i dunwan to hurt any girls in nS.. its not nice being hurt.. i experienced it.. its like wearing a cactus underwear...



err any idea?? wats the feeling when a person hides their feeling or keep everything herself and doesn want to share with us anymore?? i feel bad when i gotta know somthing simple but she didn even tell me..




No comments: