Sunday, May 11, 2008

A new day tomro


Oh Oh Oh... never ever say NO to this or that in life.. u might not get wat u want in life all the time...


tomro is a new day to me... omg !! i am actually gonna register myself in smk seafield... hahah...

so its tomro morning 930 am...


all this while studying form 6 is my very very last last last final final final choice... and now i am actually gonna register myself in form 6..


haha no worries because it is part of my pass time plan...


my plan to flying academy still taking some time... aiyzo so parents ask me waste time in school instead growing mushrooms on my head at home...


anyway if i feel bad in tat school den just ponteng lorh..


today... a super duper funny day to me.... because LIN YINGXUAN, my cousin combined with CHONG LING YI, ahem ahem.. my XXXX... both pranked me gao gao....

and i was very dulan... they keep play and make fun of me... so pityful... i want to cry d....


in the end i need to surrender and bring out my white flag.. arghhh beat u two.. especially lingyi... so naughty... never study but still prank qiqi... hahah...
thats about it for today.. tell u my experience in seafield tomro den...
all the best to ppls taking exam this coming week... tata

No comments: