Thursday, May 8, 2008

Know me better

For those people who dunno me well enough...



I am not really normal...

In my life, I had never promise ANYONE that i will do something perfectly for them or watever.. but i will tell them I TRY MY BEST...



I find PEOPLE NOWADAYS used to say :-

1. SURE SURE I WILL DEFINITELY COME FOR WATEVER EVENT

2. I WILL ACHEIVE THIS AND THAT

3. I WILL HELP YOU THIS AND THAT

4. I WILL LOVE HER TILL LAST BREATHE



**keep your promises guys!!



PLEASE!! IF U THINK U CAN DO IT JUST KEEP IT BY YOURSELF... DUN TRY TO SAY SOMETHING IMPOSSIBLE AND TURN IT INTO POSSIBLE...



I love to hope and wish... but i dun like to force...



ermmm i think there are only small amount of ppl will say "I will love her forever"....

if this sentence comes out from your mouth... i think tat person will face many problems



for me i did prefer to say i love u... or i love u as long as possible...

someone told me dat she expressed to her bf once... i love u more den forever... HAHA

in the end?? break lah...



another good example..

one of the fren he told me he found his true love... neh since the time they got together they ve been arguing till PIAK break... den later he found another 1... told me the same... neh break again...



I wanna praise one of my fren...

ONLY one VOOI DICKSON...

he seems to be the only one suits all criteria to use the sentence "i love u forever"

he is the one that keeps his relationship with the gf for the longest period...i mean among all my buddies... good job lah brother... keep it uP...



well for me... since last two weeks... i am already kinda out of steam...

but YupPs... i am still trying my very best... of course when a person runs in a marathon, he gets tired the longer he runs... yea yea! i know i have the best stamina among group of frenz..

luckily i got ANother buddy still keeping pace with me... so i am not the only one being silly.. haha... BUDDY LETS RUN!!..


love,

qiqi

No comments: