Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happiest Day of the month..

wow wednesday!! 30 april 2008..
Today is the happiest day of the month..

Today seriously overjoyed..
Firstly!! i got my new laptop !! the one RED in colour.. suits my style perfectly...
woosh. this is the first post using my laptop.. wahahahha...
ITS RED RED RED RED!!! QIQI's RED POWER!!

Oh ya went to warehouse sales with my bestie jenn hsen aka jenny..
we wanted to check on good and cheap stuffs but in the end we only managed to find old junks selling at the warehouse sales.. plus the people are terrible squeezing their butts on mine.. OMG!! they took advantage on me... and jenny is one of them touching my ass.. WAHAHAH..
We both sweat like siaoo!! in the end we walked to summit from the pasar malam near SPORTS PLANET, sunway.. took us 10 mins ... those considering to pay a visit to the warehouse sales, i will say NO NO NO.. dun go!! stay at home and wait for megasales..

secondly, me and jenny in summit!! wondering around like LEPAKing old ppl!!!
wahahaa... as usual he will WAH look at tat chick and look at this.. LOL!!

qihong shouts "wat la u!! how many times i told u not to judge from the back view!!"

we had fun disturbing the hoopstation promoter!! sorry dude.. we just enjoying disturbing u!! LOL

after tat we went for football in USJ9...
seriously today is the stupiedest football day ever!!

there is a INDON maid walking beside the goal !!
YEW WEI SHOOTS!!! DIRECTLY hitting perfectly on her RIGHT BREAST!!!
all of the footballers left stunned!!! no one moves!!! freeze!!! den the maid stand stills and her right hand moved up and grab her right boobs to adjust back the position i guess!! den i started laughing followed by the others!!! WAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!! shit we cant stop laughin!!
after tat our football became a laughter!! we played horribly, i think en lin and jie hao dribble halfway fell down... then ME!! trying to be spectacular by doing bicycle !!! when my whole body on air!! i did it and my head was too high up. the ball directly hits my head!! BOOM!!! everyone laughin at me !! WAHAHHAHA!! and den i introduced a new skill!!! the flying dribble skill!!!
JIE HAO tries to imitate me!!! so bad of you !! trying to make fun of my new skill!!!

at night watched comedy movie with parents... i just cant stop LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH!! OMG!! i became insane guys!! neva mind laughin is good for training paXs!!! i getting back the 6 paxs formation again...

den tut tut tut tut..
checked my phone... its someone special in my life... she is the one tat always finding for me when am sad.. haha at least she thinks of me when she is sad... we chatted thru sms for quite long.. but didn manage to talk to her on phone cause she is outside having supper i guess....
and she is nagging me and accusing me for not fulfilling my promise!! haha to date her out with a white horse!! PAK MA WONG ZHI!! oh she is so sweet till calling me sweetheart...
hahha at least there are still girls showing concern to me and make me happy after few emo weeks..

THX GOD !! love you so... without GOD i ve got no wonderful frenzZ... thx all my frenzZ tat made me SOOOOO happy today...

ok dats it for tonight.. i am supposed to watch chelsea vs liverpool!!! i heard the sound goal!!! its torres!!! equaliser!! goodness i cant believe tat liverpool can actually score in stamford bridge..
YES YES!! he is the one together with steven Gerrard to save the day!!

No comments: