Friday, August 1, 2008

I was tagged by PRINCESS VERONE~~

1. At what age you wish to marry?
Latest 33??

2. Do you miss ur high skool teacher and frens?
of course.. (especially Pn. Evelyn and Pn. Ong)

3. Do you smoke?
if u find me smoking in a corner, just tell me that i am not worth living anymore

4. List out two gifts you'd like to receive now.
~BMW 3series coupe
~A person to love and miss ...

5. Who did you text most lately?
hmm no body... (my phone seems death, maybe i shud change one soon)

6.How old are you?
18.5

7. What is the latest thing you bought with your own money?
Bonia wallet

8. State 3 people of the opposite sex that first comes to your mind. Who will you most likely date?
~ W.S
~ H.D
~ L.Y

# They are all just lovely.. i dun wanna reveal my secrets here...

9. Who do you wish to get married ?
someone that must be active, trust-able, love-able, INDEPENDENT and a few more good qualities ... (well i hope God will give me the best, I CANT WAIT TO KNOW WHO IS IT)

10. Getting marry is going to heaven or grave?
What heaven or grave, nonsense !!
It is something romantic.. which will enhance our love life, bring us to the other stage or life...

11. How many kids do you want?
Depends.. maybe no... maybe a soccer team??
well i need to discuss with my future wife first before telling u guys.. hahah

12. Are you in love?
Perhaps yes gua~~

13. Where is the latest restaurant you have dinner?
this is boring... mama's restaurant...

14. Name the latest book you bought?
i cant remember which was the last book... but last read (OH RIO)

15. Do you believe in God?
Yes ( sometimes i do doubt )

16. Single or Attached?
Single and available for girls that is seeking for true relationship... hello genuine ok?? no imitations allowed...

17. Name the first person that comes into your mind now.
my annoying cousin (talking to her right now)

18. The most exciting place you want to go?
my room.. i can sleep

19. When is your first kiss?
i need to check the calender..

20. Do you feel lonely?
when i am alone... EXTREMELY LONELY !!! I HATE THAT FEELING... ARGH !!!
how come she dun message me often anymore><><><><><><>< arghh !!!!

thats all for now...

No comments: