Sunday, August 10, 2008

Charity dinner

Catholic Chinese Orchestra



Chinese Orchestra from Chung Hwa High School



Pn Leela, my Eng teacher receiving 10 years service award

Tix of the day

my buddy and i
wat u think of my current hair style?? no more standing



Made a return to my primary school.. charity dinner organised by the schooL... Congratulations to SJK(c) Lick Hung as they won some award to became the best school around Malaysia... proud to be one of them last time...
Didn manage to meet any of my favourite teachers during the dinner... except for the one least favourite Mr Liu Wen San.. direct translate from his chinese name... he thought me Geography during standard 6... anywayz thanks to ur dedication lah hor....
How come Mdam Cheng is not there?? my main motive of going this dinner was to see you..
luckily i met a buddy of mine in standard 6 :-)
A Big Big hug when we met each other....
I have no idea when will i be seeing my old mates...
so that is why i appreciated every single secs being with my frenz... especially special ones...
its been quite a long while since i became single.. and being lazy to text ppls nowadays and i can
afford to abandon my phone for one whole day now.. good.. this is a positive thingi...
I ve got a close mate that recently broke up with her boyfren... i guessed she is fine... way better then i accept the fact that a full stop is required... woosh.. thinking of someone often gives a suck-ish feeling..
hmm very soon i will be leaving this sad land... to restart a new life outside will be challenging to me... just like going to National Service...
It wont be a problem for me to leave home i guess... err maybe i will miss mummy's dishes... err football lorh... my bed lorh.. my almost everything... Despite all the obstacles... i will always remember all my close frenz... and the special **you**
i shall keep u guys inside my heart all the time....
Love u guys
qihong**

No comments: