Thursday, August 21, 2008

Pre Farewell night

Typical Riley

Uwei, how come i looked retarded? we known each other for 11 years

Yee wei! my best pillow!!

my all time favourite NUR

my eyes are sexier den this bastard !! haha

Me and my long term galfren jo ann!! ssh !!

my soon to be room mate!! wah liao eh !! gay!

my most reliable buddy chun kit!!

one of my prettiest gal-friend.. haha

This pre farewell thingi was kinda rush.. not really plan properly...
it is done in less than 24 hours..
credits to my buddy yap ee jun.. for making this a success...
i thought it will be lesser than 5 people...
surprisingly all mua loyal friends did came to see us...
love u guys so much...

Firstly we gathered in Burger King... later on we went Station One for a drink...
thanks guys for coming ..

too bad many of the buddies didn make it...
Enlin went singapore
Jie Hao went for camp
Rei Zhong dinner
Joe lazy
Jenny super duper mega hyper lazy
aiya.. never mind.. there will be another farewell party to come... LOL!!


didn u know that ?? i onlined tonight just to talk to u? and waiting for u??
i know u are busy.. but still hoped to see u send me a goodnight wish..

No comments: