Saturday, August 9, 2008

Shopping :-)


Shopping is another sport to me..

I bought 3 pilot suits for myself...

A pair of black leather shoes...

anyway i still hunting for my black tie...

went whole blady pyramid mall...
and i cant even find a single damm blardy BLACK colour tie....

I told my mum whether its because all the waiter in Subang wears a black colour tie...
huh... never mind continue hunting for it...

maybe shopping do calm my mind... hahah...
MUMMY lets go shop in the gardens again !!


hmm i still haunting for a suitable cool looking nike shoes....
and oso a nice looking polo tee...

i was very deep interested in one of the polo tee...
i tried it on me in Sunway Pyramid parkson's fitting room...

then as i changed, i remembered that fitting room does have some history to me...
hahah not going to elaborate much of it.. enlin will know ... hahah ..

alright shop shop shop... i going for a tie, a nike jacket and nike shoes, and maybe a walkman phone...

No comments: