Sunday, August 24, 2008

Tagged by Uwei

1. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace and questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

2.Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.


1. Are you allowed to have a bf/gf
I guessed so.. mummy knows bout it..


2. Describe urself in one word.
Friendly!!

3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
I will pick the one i love.. i believe my love will touch her heart.. and make her love me too.. keke

4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?
I am always confident.. err straight forward.. thats y most of the time i got rejected.. LOL

5. Does it feel good to love?
Yes.. Love is great..

6. What do you like to eat?
I love to eat sweet stuffs.. so i can sweet talk better..

7. What’s the last thing you’ll do before you die?
Ask the doctor.. u sure i cannot live any longer?? HAHAHA

8. Was there ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?

Hmmm.. i think so? no one is perfect.. we are always learning.. i bet i treat my future girlfrend like platinum.. i treated my ex like gold (wat i feel)

9. What can you say about playboys/ playgirls ?
Just like me?? LOL!! Play is only for singles..
Loyal is for people in relationship..

10. Are you still a virgin?

hahah sadly yes!! hahaha


Part 2
1. Best place to cry?
Err.. i dun cry often.. but i did cry in NS camp toilet!! haha!! sucks
miss my love ones too much.. history !! hahah

2. Who's the person who stands on top of your heart?

Got a few people lehh.. not only a person.. hahah

3. Tell us your dream last night?

I was driving a Sports car.. dating someone i love... well i will make that dream come true in a short time.. believe it!!

4. Ever hated someone so bad?
No.. i love everyone..

5. The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?

Hmm my frenz are all liars.. so no big deal..
but one thing i dun like.. "qihong why u so short"
haiz.. wat to do.. family genes

6. The last person you had a beer with?
I dun drink..

7. The last person you went to the movies with?
With verone?? eh wait with sze yie.. haha... sorry i get confused with my dates...

8. The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
Wan shin.. surprisingly thats kinda long ago..

9. The last person you hugged?

Cherly..

10. The last person who made you cry?

My grandpa.. passed away few years back..

11. In the last week have you kissed someone?

Hmmm, no...

12. Danced crazy?
OH u mean like samba dance?? i do when i scored a nice goaL...

13. Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
I dun get angry worr.. i am trying hard to learn from Wan shin...
scold scold halfway den laugh.. hahah

14. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
I want someone to love me.. and someone for me to love...
muaxx

15. If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
I want to be in romantic environment.. maybe Italy?? with someone i love...


16. Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
Yes blackmail the person i love.. if u dun marry me.. den i will force u to marry me.. hahah!! lame?? i find damm lame !! LoL.. got influenced by close buddy jenn hsen.. haha

17. Are you old fashioned?
hmm i dunno about that..


18. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?

it is never a problem to confess ma love to someone i love..
reject them is harder gua.. but i seldom got rejecting cases.. haha


19. What things would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
Losing in a particular game?? i remembered almost all the competitions.. i am those spoiler type of player..


20. Five facts About Me:

*lovely
*friendly
*dependable
*huggable
*kissable

21. Song in my head now
*Tears In Heaven

23. Five Things I treasure in My Life:
*parents
*family members
*best friends
*close friends
*my personal belongings

24. Four "First Time" in My Life:
*Kiss someone
*Date someone
*Drive someone
*Bully someone (some annoying kid in field, that indian kiddo seriously made me mad.. ever since he didn't come to play football anymore.. i feel sorry actually)







No comments: