Saturday, August 16, 2008

Dream Cars

Merc SLK
Porshe Cayman (only 777 produced world wide worh)

My current favourite BmW 3 series coupe


Audi TT

Ferrari F430

Mercs CLK

4 seater Ferrari Scaglietti

All the pics above are my favourites... so i think it shud be time for me to have a dream car by now.. Ee Jun told me that he is gonna aim for bmw 6 series..

i think i would love to have Merc Slk or Bmw 3 series coupe as my future car...
EE JUN AH !! 6 series cost almost a million !! siaoo d...

luckily my dream car never reach that 1 million mark...

SLk and 3 series coupe is bout half a million...

still i have to work hard for it...

err i hope to own them in err 8 years time?? i would be around 26 or 27?? alright

thats the peak to drive chicks around...

i love ferrari scaglietti guys!! omg..

hmm maybe i think i shud aim lower first....

maybe my first car will be mini cooper? or a honda civic?

it is always not good to aim high from the start...

No comments: