Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Dating Princess






It was a wonderful day for me to date the royal highness princess Verone out ..

I left house at 11 am sharp then reach Bukit Tinggi around 1130.. ahemm** actually i was driving 120km/h without noticing it... i thought it will took me at least an hour to reach.. nehh

then i waited at the guard house, opposite the well known LIGHT HOUSE in Bukit Tinggi.. (a house that is renovated into a shop that sells all kinds of lamps and chandelier...

waited around 10 mins... suddenly saw a hot girl walking towards my car..
HAHA BINGO the princess...

then we went to jusco straight...
bought the movie tix first...
we took kinda long to decide which show to watch.. then decided "MEET DAVE"
maybe we both dressed like err couple??
the ticket seller asked me "COUPLE SIT RIGHT??"
hahah then i was like "err verone! couple sit ah? Ok lah den"
so the gentleman qiqi paid for the tix...
oh ya for couples around !! Tanjung Village couple sit is only Rm 20..
pyramid more expensive right? ah dun care lah.. not like i have the frequent chance to couple sit with someone.. haha

and the cheeky princess verone treated me with Kim Gary Restaurant!!
oh my... if i know i shud have order for more food !! CHEH CHEH!!
it is weird as this is the first time that a lady treated me for lunch...

to feel better... i quickly pay for her P&Co garment..
cause she didn show me what she buying...

oh ya the show was awesome.. to sit beside a hot girl like Verone, plus great show... hahah it was awesome!! we laughed from the beginning till the end..
hope to see u soon btw...

its kinda tiring for me today, so thats the reason why i didn get to play beautiful football today... hahha.. early morning went jogging with leng lui mummy...

No comments: