Sunday, August 17, 2008

Mum vs My (love letters)


i only managed to take this picture.. she busy checking the letters...

OMG !! this is terrible... my mum actually went back home town to attend a funeral..
then she took back all her ahemm** love letters .

GOD DAMM IT !! few days back she told me that when she was young... she used to have many err boyfriend i guess... but she very fussy and keep on rejecting one by one..
my reaction on that time was like.. "mum stop talking rubbish"
hahah !!

then she took back all the letters !! WAHLIAo eh !!!
ok i surrender with a white flag !!
although she never show me those contents.. but she did show me a few pictures of those guys.. omg my supposingly father.. CHOI CHOI !! luckily they are not my father... HAHH!!

i did get to see the envelope (curi-curi)
the letters from Penang, Johor, Singapore, Hong Kong and there is even one from Sweden !!
OMG !!

MUM how am i gonna beat ur letterS???
omg !! ok mum u win ok !?? u champion gold medal..
i take siver medal !! haha !!

err according to daddy... he was aside dere telling me that when he was young.. he used to have many girlfriends too !! haha that well known playboy daddy....
according to my relatives !! hahah

ok i guessed i inherited their bad genes.. omg..
no wonder i am so called womanizer hahah

No comments: