Monday, August 25, 2008

The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.Tag 8 other victim to join this game and leave a comment on their blog. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT!

Oh, my perfect lover?


*She needs to be the person i love more den anything else ( i will say i love u everynight before i sleep)

*She needs to be INDEPENDENT (No nonsense)

*We must be click-able

*As lovely as me

*She needs to love shopping!! ( i wanna shop with u my lovely future lover!! GUCCI PRADA LV ARMANI CALVIN KLIEN etc etc)

*I hoped she has long hair, shorter then me, younger than me of course..

*Must be able to entertain me when i feel boring.. dun worry i will entertain u when ur period comes.. hahah

*Lastly,>>>>>>>>I LOVE YOU<<<<<<<<<<

No comments: